Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Help me make a list of the things we need before baby.......

So of course I have a list through Target and Diapers.com as to the major items that need to be bought before baby arrives but I was wondering what you ladies have thought of that will be needed that might not be on the lists? For example baby safe q-tips. What else can you ladies think of??

Re: Help me make a list of the things we need before baby.......

• Options
    One of those little nose sucker things.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

post your list so we can see what you have

dont forget to make a list of things you will need for your stay at the hospital too.

Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The big things we used right away were boppy (I actually alternate b/w a boppy and My Brest Friend), swing, bouncy seat, and video monitor.

The little things:

tons and tons of burp cloths (flat fold cloth diapers work well and are cheap), diapers and wipes, aspirator and saline for LO's nose (DS was very snorty and the saline helps to loosen up the boogers), swaddlers (we cannot live without!), disposable nursing pads (I love the Lansinoh brand) and nipple cream if you plan to nurse (Lansinoh or Motherlove), and nursing tanks (easier than nursing bras, at least at first, and you can sleep in them, too). Oh, and we love the Sleep Sheep someone got us as a gift.

We got a TON of receiving blankets and hooded towels/washcloths as gifts. Just an FYI in case you plan on putting any on your registry. You'll probably get a bunch.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageSonadora:

From what I hear, usually the hospitial will give you one.

• Options
    imageJenPVH:

imageSonadora:

From what I hear, usually the hospitial will give you one.

One came with our basic infant first aid kit. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I know this is kind of dumb, but if you're nursing -- a good nursing pillow and an AWESOMELY HUGE WATER BOTTLE.

I drank SO MUCH WATER after DD was born.  Holy monkeys.  Every time I turned around, I was asking someone for water because I was stuck nursing on the couch.

Another thing that's unrelated to baby stuff?  Snacks.  Easy to grab quick snacks - from string cheese to crackers and stuff like that.  I didn't really eat MEALS, you know? But I was starving all.the.time.

I also took power bars to the hospital.  I needed the calories. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"