Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

About to have a meltdown...

I have had the hardest few days and just need to vent before I have a complete meltdown... My DS has been super gassy the past two days so he has been really fussy. He has been a pretty good sleeper since day one, usually sleeping 4hrs at a time. Well the last few days I am lucky if I can get him to sleep 2hrs at a time and he completely refuses to sleep in his cradle in our room. I am soooo tired and feel horrible asking my DF for help at night because he works 2 jobs (about 70hrs a week)! Well he was working that much... He just got fired from one... the one with insurance of course... His boss was always douchebag and gave us no real warning... But it makes sense now why we were having soo much trouble getting our LO on his insurance... We have had to pay outright for all his Dr appts and tests because of this which has caused great strain on is financially... On the other hand my sister and her DF are living with us. My sister is going to watch DS when I go back to school. Anyways, they are suppose to help us around the house but I feel like I am the only one really doing anything... I have been washing everyone's laundry, doing all the dishes, vacuuming, sweeping, etc... When I get to the point where I am about to say something to them about it they will do something really nice like mow the yard, wash the dogs, etc... Blah! Tonight I really noticed how stressed I was when they said they were going to pick something up for dinner for us, which was super nice... But they picked up pizza... They know I can't eat pizza till I have my gallbladder removed... Luckily DS needed to eat again so I went in my bedroom to feed him, vent to you guys, and cry... After this I get to go make a sandwich, clean the house up for my mom's visit tomorrow, and pray that my DS sleeps a little tonight..... Thanks for letting me vent! Oh! Sorry for the lack of paragraphs... I am on my blackberry...
Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: About to have a meltdown...

• Options
    That's a lot to have going on - no wonder you feel stressed!!  And dealing with a crabby baby always adds a ton of stress to even a good day (dealing with it also!).  Hang in there!!
  • Options
    It sounds like you just have so much on your plate right now! Taking care of a newborn is exausting by itself, but you are also taking care of the house, etc? When do you find the time? Do you think you could ask your sister to help out more? Will your mother be able to take some of the work off your shoulders? Maybe she can take care of the LO for a little bit so you can get some sleep? Good luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageka2shaz:
    It sounds like you just have so much on your plate right now! Taking care of a newborn is exausting by itself, but you are also taking care of the house, etc? When do you find the time? Do you think you could ask your sister to help out more? Will your mother be able to take some of the work off your shoulders? Maybe she can take care of the LO for a little bit so you can get some sleep? Good luck!
    Sorry for the vent and run... DS finally laid down to sleep so I could eat and get some stuff done. When DS is on his "normal" sleeping schedule of 4hrs I have plenty of time though I am pretty tired. I just had a little talk with my sister so hopefully it will help. She actually did the dishes for me tonight! As for my mom, she is only coming to visit for a day or so. Hopefully my LO sleep for me tonight so I can finally get some rest and the past few days will seem like just a bad dream lol!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"