Trying to Get Pregnant

If you were on a desert island,

which fellow TTGPer would you want with you, and why?

Re: If you were on a desert island,

• Oh goodness this hard. They still have to be posting here, right or can they be former ones?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelyse2143:
    Oh goodness this hard. They still have to be posting here, right or can they be former ones?

I am wondering the same thing.

And then seriously, pinky promise, I am working out. But I have to know the answer to this question first. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Former posters are okay
  • Holy hell sulfa.. haha

Well, my bfpb of course - triciaj1.

Why? Duh. She's amazing and stayed on the phone with me the entire time I did my first hpt - ever (amongst other really cool stuff).

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • imagesulfababy:
    Former posters are okay

Ok, then I choose LovesPie. She could milk the wild animals and make me fresh cheese.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageSarahL77:

imagesulfababy:
    Former posters are okay

Ok, then I choose LovesPie. She could milk the wild animals and make me fresh cheese.

*giggles uncontrollably*  I choose Sarah, because of this answer.  She'd make me laugh on the island.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSarahL77:

imagesulfababy:
    Former posters are okay

*dies*

• Well I will stick to former TTGPers that most ladies here still remember or this could get long.

MSC - She is my lovah. Everyone needs a lovah on a tropical island. 

Lolo & Ging - I need wine drinking partners

Wordsy & Sarah - They are teachers, I need me some smarties on this island with me. 

Papps - She will make me work out and be beach ready in no time. 

Tootermi - She is my bestie. NFT. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • honestly, I can't answer this, because I love many different ladies for different reasons, but put everyone together on an island and it spells disaster. 

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Cherryblssm - she laughed at my joke, which means she wouldn't think my constant quips were unbearable and off me for food. At least not right away.

(Oh, and She would like to teach the world to chart - I'd like to buy the world a coke, and keep it company, so she could teach us while we all drank our so-dees.)

Potter the Wonder Doggie, and Todds_kid, Cooper :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Spirit of Power
    Eat, Drink, and be Keri
  • I think I'd pick Sbuxsweetie. :) She's pretty awesome!

ETA: This is a difficult question though because there are so many ladies that I love on this board! 

• imagelyse2143:

Well I will stick to former TTGPers that most ladies here still remember or this could get long.

Wordsy & Sarah - They are teachers, I need me some smarties on this island with me. 

*clap clap clap Family Feud style* Good answer!  Good answer!

• Ok  - whats the next question/poll? Make it a reallllyyy good one :)

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • I don't know who I'd pick.  Maybe Sarah.  She's wicked smaht!
  • imageSarahL77:

imagesulfababy:
    Former posters are okay

ahahhahahaha  ::gasps for air:: ahahahahaha

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageL&R70707:

honestly, I can't answer this, because I love many different ladies for different reasons, but put everyone together on an island and it spells disaster. 

This! 

• blueyes (my shoe-addict buddy) and sefaniee (BFPB) would be up there...but man...some of you ladies I've been on the board with for almost a year now (for me) so it's not fair to choose.  So many for many different reasons.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesulfababy:
    imagelyse2143:

Well I will stick to former TTGPers that most ladies here still remember or this could get long.

*clap clap clap Family Feud style* Good answer!  Good answer!

My list would be pretty similar, but with Sulfa also of course!!

• Hmmm....this is hard....

imageSarahL77:

I think I would choose Sarah, because of comments like this.  Plus she is just a fantastic person for more reasons than I could list.

I would also choose Ricola, because even though I don't "know" her, she's an amazing source of support and seems like someone I would want to be stranded with.

But really, I'd love to have all of us there, having a big party!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageSarahL77:

imagesulfababy:
    Former posters are okay

I very rarely literally laugh out loud at things I read on here. Even really funny things get quick chuckle at best, but this made me laugh so hard DH is giving me the side eye.

• imageSarahL77:

imagesulfababy:
    Former posters are okay

OMGGGGG. This needs to go down in the TTGP hall of fame. HAHAHAHAH.

Whip mah hurr Pictures, Images and Photos

Trying to get sperminated since February 2010

Mar-May 2011: 3 Cycles IUI + Clomid = BFN Jan 2012: Injectables + TI = ?? image

My Cooking (and More) Blog
  • RicolaRicola member
    imageSarahL77:

imagesulfababy:
    Former posters are okay

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! This. is. hilarious!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• RicolaRicola member
    imageJennyAnne022776:

Hmmm....this is hard....

imageSarahL77:

I think I would choose Sarah, because of comments like this.  Plus she is just a fantastic person for more reasons than I could list.

I would also choose Ricola, because even though I don't "know" her, she's an amazing source of support and seems like someone I would want to be stranded with.

But really, I'd love to have all of us there, having a big party!

Aw. Thank you! I would want to be stranded with you, too. Smile

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Kdodge cuz she keeps it real. Or Sarah cuz she's super sweet!
    TTC #1 Since December 2009
    BFP #1 05/16/10 EDD 01/13/11 natural m/c 11w1d (unknown cause)
    BFP #2 03/24/11 EDD 12/06/11 missed m/c D&C 10w (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #3 12/24/11 EDD 09/02/12 missed m/c D&C 10w4d (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #4 02/10/14 EDD 10/19/14  - Baby boy made his arrival 10/02/14
    !
    BFP #5 05/08/15 EDD 01/19/16 C/P 05/14/15
    BFP #6 06/05/15 EDD 02/18/16 *It's a GIRL!!*

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • I don't know many of you very well, but I'd have to have sulfa to keep me entertained with deep thoughts like this one Stick out tongue
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kerri obv bc I love her and she sent m flowers! Then sulfa to keep me kind, Sarah to make me laugh, lyse to keep me grounded and tell me I'm being dramatic and won't die on the island, kdodge to slap me with sticks when I'm annoying, gym to keep me hopeful (she is one amazing girl), Mari bc she's hot, and last but not least some epic dbag to vent our frustrations on. Eta: I just thought of like 12 more. It better be a big island.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"