Special Needs

Bad NST, long day in L&D & some pics (LsIP)

It's just to much to retype so here's the link to my blog. 

https://itsgooditsbaditsugly.blogspot.com/2010/06/sean-is-quite-jokester-insert-eye-roll.html

Then when we got home we went to the park to take some pics. We weren't able to get any family shots, but......

https://gallery.me.com/jenn.e.scott#100716 

Re: Bad NST, long day in L&D & some pics (LsIP)

• Oh hun! I feel your pain! Your fun times sound a lot like ours when I was pregnant with Carter. At 9 weeks and 12 weeks they couldn't find the heart beat and we needed to do an ultrasound...and yes, of course, there he was with a strong heart beat, just a little lower than they were checking with the doppler. Our hearts sank both times and the first time we had to wait a couple of hours for the ultrasound. Little did we know at that time the troubles that little heart would give us! Then, at around 30 weeks I swelled up like a balloon and my blood pressure went way up. They sent me right to triage where I was monitored for a few hours...fun times! They obviously sent me home and said he was fine and my blood pressure came down so I could go. The fun didn't end though, at around 35 weeks I went in for my normal weekly peri appt., still very swollen and high blood pressure, and a different perinatologist checked to see if there was any progression. I found out I was 75% effaced and 3.75 cm dilated!! Since it wasn't my normal peri, she debated whether I should be induced right then and there, but she thought I should wait for my regular peri who knew the whole situation with our little man.

Anyway, it all worked out in the end. My heart stopped I think a few million times with that pregnancy. There were just so many scares and I was physically and mentally spent. Our little man waited until the planned induction at 37 1/2 weeks and made labor really easy on mom! Hopefully Sean will do the same for you!! I always said since my pregnancy and everything going on with Carter sucked, I at least deserved an easy delivery...and that is what I got!

Good luck! I hope he makes his appearance soon! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, what an experience. Salvegeable, are you kidding? That is crazy. Sounds like you are getting close though Big Smile. Keep us posted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"