Pregnant after IF

s/o of itsmyangel's post below

when did you start to feel movement?

when could you actually look at your belly and SEE movement?

I am so excited for you girls that are seeing and feeling things. How freaking awesome! 

Re: s/o of itsmyangel's post below

• smileesmilee member

I think I felt movement a little before 20 weeks.  I did not see it until about 28 weeks or so.

Feeling it is so awesome... seeing  it is the coolest thing ever... I was so happy when MH could finally put his hand on my belly and feel the little guy!

So many awesome things to look forward to! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I finally started feeling my LO at 19 weeks exactly and it is so very cool... I can't wait until I can see and feel it on the outside!
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • LCB34LCB34 member

I started feeling flutters around 16ish weeks and got my first kick at 17.5 weeks.

I could see movement around 20 weeks but only b/c I knew where to look - if that makes sense.  Alex could see movement around 23 week maybe.

• I could feel them around 16-17 weeks. I could see them around 18 weeks.  It so hard to explain how it feels MH always asks me.  It's a wonderful feeling:) 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I felt movement for the first time at 19w exactly (which also happened to be mother's day).  I saw movement for the first time maybe 2 weeks later. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagenikinikinine:

when did you start to feel movement?  I haven't yet.  (found out I have an anterior placenta)  :(

when could you actually look at your belly and SEE movement?  Nada.

I am so excited for you girls that are seeing and feeling things. How freaking awesome! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I felt a light tapping on my right side (only when I put my hand on my belly) a few weeks back. The last couple night I've been able to feel some movement, like the baby is turning or something- it's very cool.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • so exciting!!!  i cannot wait!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I could feel movement aroun 18 weeks or so.

I just actually saw my belly "jump" during one of her kicks yesteday!!! It was so cool, now if she would only do that when DH puts his hand there. Smile

It makes me smile everytime I feel her!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"