Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

SimplyAtomic!

I was reading your blog, and I must say....I loved it!!! I love how different and real it is, The pictures of all your kids are soo beautiful!!! You look like you have a fun family with a lot of love :) I heart you <3

That's all Stick out tongue

I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: SimplyAtomic!

• Options

Aww thanks! We are a pretty fun group if I say so myself. lol For so long we just sat on the blog and posted willy nilly.. its been fun to really get into blogging.. the added bonus is making fun of G when he does doofus moves like forgetting my pizza :D

<3<3<3 

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options
    Your son's future wife better have a lot to offer!!! haha or his big sisters will not allow it! I can't believe you have 6 kids, thats so great!! That's how many DH and I want to. A big family :)

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageHollywood214:
    Your son's future wife better have a lot to offer!!! haha or his big sisters will not allow it! I can't believe you have 6 kids, thats so great!! That's how many DH and I want to. A big family :)

I wish I could say it was planned that way but it really wasn't. I had Ally then thought I could never love another baby like I loved her. Caty taught me that wasn't true at all. hehe  I probably wouldnt even be here if our "oops" baby Eleanor had not happened. Once she did we had Lola so Eleanor wouldnt be alone then I was like AHHH FIVE IS UNEVEN! So we had Liam. Awesome reasons for having more kids right? lol

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options
    Bahahahaha you are so funny!!! Hey who else is gonna run the world when we pass on lol ...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"