Infertility

The results of IVF consult...

I start BCP's tomorrow, injection class and mock transfer on 7/15...and will begin injectables approx. 21 days from tomorrow!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO...

This is all contingent on 1) that I drop 10 pounds in 21 days (which I totally think can be done) and 2) that the insurance gets the authorization completed in time, otherwise we will be waiting 42-50 day...(gosh that seems so long).

So all in all I can't complain. I am so freaking excited and it was adorable to see DH get happy about it too.

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: The results of IVF consult...

• Great news cutie!

I'm starting bcp tomorrow for my FET,

Sending us both tons of sticky baby dust :)

GL & PPV

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Awesome news, hon! Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • Loading the player...
  • that is very exciting!!! Hope everything falls into place :)
  • Yay!! GL!! 10 lbs in 21 days is totally doable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck!
    lap 9/09= mild endo & PCO (but not S) SA= normal IUI #1-#4= BFN IUI #5 cancelled- too many follies IVF #1 = BFP
  • Thanks Ladies for all the best wishes...I am really hoping it all falls in to place...

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Oh best wishes! I'm sure you can lose the 10 pounds!
  • Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"