Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Re: Really??? They're diapers, people! (LIP)

• Options
    Hey, they've gotta do something to win back their customers after the Dry Max debacle! Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When I first started reading, I just thought hey, they're trying to do something similar to the jean huggies (saw it mentioned farther down). Then I saw that they are going to be more expensive. That's ridiculous! Or are the jean ones more too? I just think it's stupid to pay even more for diapers that will be covered with clothes.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemcbray21:
    When I first started reading, I just thought hey, they're trying to do something similar to the jean huggies (saw it mentioned farther down). Then I saw that they are going to be more expensive. That's ridiculous! Or are the jean ones more too? I just think it's stupid to pay even more for diapers that will be covered with clothes.

The jean diapers are the same price as the regular Huggies. I will admit that my DH bought a pack of the jean diapers, but only because he though they would be cute for DD to wear with a tank top when we got camping in a couple weeks. 

I think what the diaper companies are trying to do is create "designer" cutsie diapers to combat the wave of people who are switching to cloth diapers. Cloth diapers have become so cute, that some people are switching purely for the aesthetic value.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAbinormal:

imagemcbray21:

The jean diapers are the same price as the regular Huggies. I will admit that my DH bought a pack of the jean diapers, but only because he though they would be cute for DD to wear with a tank top when we got camping in a couple weeks. 

I think what the diaper companies are trying to do is create "designer" cutsie diapers to combat the wave of people who are switching to cloth diapers. Cloth diapers have become so cute, that some people are switching purely for the aesthetic value.

That's what I was thinking...

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    geez my DD is just going to take a huge dump in it and it's going in the trash. I don't care how cute they are.
  • Options

I didn't realize they were more expensive either. That's really stupid if the whole point of creating them was to compete with the jean Huggies and CDs.

The only way I'd put my DS in them is if they didn't stink as bad as the new Pampers.....PU!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"