Attachment Parenting

Which wrap/sling should I get?

I have tons of Target gift cards left and I'd like to buy a wrap/sling from there.  I already have a baby bjorn and a homemade moby.  Below is a link (sorry not a clicky) for the wraps and slings at Target.  Which should I get? TIA!!

https://www.target.com/s/185-1977537-1875745?_encoding=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&keywords=baby sling&ref=sr_bx_1_1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&searchPage=1 

Re: Which wrap/sling should I get?

• Since you already have a moby like wrap...I'd honestly spend the gift cards on something else and put the money you save towards a carrier from elsewhere :-(  The hotsling is a good pouch but I'm not a huge pouch fan as they are hard to size correctly and can't be adjusted.

I wish Target would at least get the ergo!

• Thanks for the advice.  I'd love to get an ergo.  We're trying to save as much money as we can since my hubby will be a SAHD in the fall, and I really want something my hubby can wear.  The baby bjorn is too small for him and so it the moby I made.  Thanks again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, I didn't even realize that Target offered that many different varieties of carriers.  I love my Pikkolo (which of course isn't an option there).  I do love my hotsling for quick carries though and it my go to for a hip carry.

• imagencbelle:

Since you already have a moby like wrap...I'd honestly spend the gift cards on something else and put the money you save towards a carrier from elsewhere :-(  The hotsling is a good pouch but I'm not a huge pouch fan as they are hard to size correctly and can't be adjusted.

That's exactly what I was going to say!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefirsttimemama:
    imagencbelle:

Since you already have a moby like wrap...I'd honestly spend the gift cards on something else and put the money you save towards a carrier from elsewhere :-(  The hotsling is a good pouch but I'm not a huge pouch fan as they are hard to size correctly and can't be adjusted.

That's exactly what I was going to say!

That's what I say, too. My DH is a big guy and the Moby works for him. We also have an Ergo. DH hasn't tried that one, yet; but I love it.

Use the GC's for other essentials and get the carrier you want. You'll use it enough to justify the cost, and most wraps/carriers have good resale value, too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"