Babies: 9 - 12 Months

What rules have you broken with your LO?

What rules if any have you broken with your LO?  Fed them something you were told you shouldn't? anything else...?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 2013 Books Read: 2/25 Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What rules have you broken with your LO?

• I vowed that I would never co-sleep but that went out the window when I saw my precious little baby after giving birth.  Then I vowed I would not do that with the next baby.  HAHAHA - that didn't go over too well.  I have one happy co-sleeping 12 month old.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She just turned 1 and she's not w/o her bottle yet- which is a "rule" according to WIC. She only gets one at night though. She had a taste of ice cream at 2 months (barely any) Hmmmm, I'll have to think if there are any more. I'm sure there are!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I said no formula only breast milk but unfortunately I wasn't able to breastfeed my son very long. I also said I am cutting off the bottle at 1 and it didn't go too well. I don't think he was ready so we waited till he was 14 months.
  • imageled2009:
    She had a taste of ice cream at 2 months (barely any)

Indifferent

• no tv until 2.  She very occasionally watches mickey mouse club house or little einstein
  • We bedshare, nurse to sleep for naps etc... having a plan before LO was born was fine but you have to find what works for your family with each baby... we'll see how #2 goes LOL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepharmacygirl:
    I vowed that I would never co-sleep but that went out the window when I saw my precious little baby after giving birth.  Then I vowed I would not do that with the next baby.  HAHAHA - that didn't go over too well.  I have one happy co-sleeping 12 month old.

Yes, this.   

• I said I wouldn't create a habit to get Jonathan to go to sleep, and we have given a bedtime bottle every night.  I'll admit, I'll be a little sad to give it up, since that is when he is sleepy and snuggly in my arms.

• OOHH so much. Like never watching TV till 2....DD loves the TV so much, she cries when I turn it off. :p I know let her watch TV 30 mins a day. the sweet thing...but Grandma broke that rule...and the tuff love thing....I find I can't do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"