December 2010 Moms

so bummed!

Baby didn't want to show us his/her goods today and we still don't know which team we're on! Naturally, I'm convinced it's a girl, since "she" kept her legs together like a lady. DH is convinced it's a boy, since "he" was so stubborn. Oh well...hopefully we'll find out on 7/22 at our next appt.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: so bummed!

• Argh! I'm sorry you didn't get to see the goods! My vote is on girl. Team Pink needs some more steam!! :)) GL, girl. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • she" kept her legs together like a lady"

thats cute :)

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh!!!  Not my little lady, her legs were allllll over the place this morning! hehe  When he put it on 3D, she even very nicely gave us the finger... twice.  The tech was cracking up.  DH said she has my personality! lol

Good luck for your next appointment!! Make sure you drink lots of extra water for the week or so before because they told me today the more water that I drink, the more room she has to move around and spread those little legs!!  They also told me to drink orange juice before my appt today because that had sugar in it to get her going a little.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I drank some OJ and water before the u/s. Baby was literally flipping around and moving all over, just managed to keep the legs together. I even went downstairs (dr's office is in the hospital) and had breakfast with DH, walked some laps around the 2nd floor and we tried a 2nd u/s after my MW appt. Still no go. My friends decided it's a mermaid baby. Which was funny, until I remembered that there is something called "Mermaid syndrome" where the legs are fused together. My LO's legs aren't fused, we could tell that. Just couldn't see in between.

• Aww that stinks! I was so afraid of that!
  • that sucks!! DS was like that but I had a talk with him before the next appt and he was spread eagle that time, lol. Good luck!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemands629:
    That sucks.  Hopefully you'll have a better viewing next appointment.  But my bet is on team pink.  From what I've heard (and this is probably an OWT, but if it's not there are always exceptions to every rule!) that girl babies don't give "show the goods" as much as boys when it comes time for u/s.

That's what I think! My cousin sent me a text and told me to tell the baby to "stop being a prude and show us the goods!" Apparently baby didn't listen. lol

• Our lil bambino is about 75% boy according to the doc.  The baby was being pretty lazy, just a wave here and there and a little kick but no spread eagle for the doc to get a good viewing today.  he got a sneak peek and he said, "maybe boy, but could be the umb cord".  He said if we were to go out and buy clothes, hold on to the receipts, so DH and I are going to hold off for a few more weeks.  I had drank oj for breakfast but that was a few hours before the appt, next time I'll drink it right before to see if I can get some more movement.  Better luck next appointment, unfortunately for me that's waiting until the 29th.
  • That stinks! Hopefully baby will be more cooperative at the next appt!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"