3rd Trimester
Options

Hi!

Hi my name's Porschia and I just wanted to introduce myself since I'll be starting my 3rd trimester next week (its 27 weeks right?) I'm due Oct 4th 2010 and this is my first child, a boy we're naming Tristan and I'm so excited to be entering the last tri! It went by so fast tho it seems!

Re: Hi!

• Options
    Welcome!  Oh, and just wait, time will really start flying by now!  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi and congratulations!  I'm at week 34 and believe me, it has been just as much of an adventure!  Do you know what it is?   

Have you been to a Goodwill yet?  You'll be amazed at the clothes you find there for the little one and a fraction of the retail cost!  That's where I found most of my would-be-childs wardrobe and they won't really notice the difference!

How are you feeling otherwise?  Have you seen Pregancy for Dummies?  I have and I think it's pretty well put together so try to check it out sometime. I should mention that it is a few years old; ex-- phone cards.

As for me, I'm ok--gradually learning to slow down and call on others for help with household tasks.  Even my 6 year old daughter has given me some of her salad saying, "You need it for the baby!" I also have been trying to catch up on what I want to do knowing that for the first few weeks, my free time is going to be quite limited. 

Hang in there and if you need someone to chat with or to vent cricket177@hotmail.com

Be well!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! I am new as well!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Knot! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"