Toddlers: 24 Months+

Re: Bum Genius

• Well I think they are a very common cd and many people like them.  Personally, the velcro was really worn after 18 months and we ended up buying FuzziBunz and Rocky Mountains instead.  I will definitely stick with snaps.  Although I think the organic BG's have snaps..not sure though.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I like them. They just released the new 4.0 yesterday. It is available in snaps.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The velcro is our biggest problem.  After 1 year, the velcro was really weak.  I wrote the company and they said if I had notified them within a year of purchase (which I was over by about a month), they would've replaced all of my diapers for free!  Instead they sent me replacement velcro and tabs which was a MAJOR pain (for my mom) to replace.  (I can't sew.  She can). 

We're now also having some leaking problems, but I think that's because DD is a heavy wetter at 2.  She's potty training now, so hopefully we'll be done with diapers soon!

Overall, I do recommend BG 3.0.  I'm very curious about the 4.0s the pp mentioned!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We love them.  Our stash is about 90% BumGenius :)
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • While I do love them, I agree with the PPs about the velcro not holding up that well. I've been slowly making the switch to FuzziBunz snaps. I did just get the email about the BG V4s coming out with the option of snaps though!
  • We love them and MUCH prefer the velcro over snaps. At one year, our velcro was worn but I knew about the warranty on them so I just shipped them back to Cotton Babies (the distributor) and within a few weeks they sent me all brand new replacement diapers. It doesn't look any differently but I swear the velcro on the replacement ones is holding up better than the velcro on the first ones (fewer curling issues).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"