Success after IF

Flying at 33wks equals very swollen fett

And having 2 baby showers where I was on my feet all day as led to them swelling to the size of elephant feet. I litterly have no ankles and one foot is way worse then another. Anything I can do to make the swelling go down?? Sorry for the one paragraph I am on my iPhone..

Re: Flying at 33wks equals very swollen fett

• put them up! and compression socks before you get out of bed in the morning. (they're not sexy, but they do help!)

Also, drink plenty of fluids. 

• Lay on your left side.  If you just sit in a recliner the fluid still won't clear the pinch point of your hips.

I hope you had a great time at your showers!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That has been my issue lately too. I hate the thought of the compression socks, so my husband has been massaging from my toes to my groin for the past week. Almost like is is trying to push all of the fluid up. Sounds funny, but it has dramatically cut down on the swelling. One of our friends recommended it and it has worked. Ditto on the fluids and keeping them elevated.

Cankles suck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ugh, i am so sorry.  i was super swollen with my first, and while nothing made it go away, foot/ankle massages and wearing socks and shoes instead of flip flops or sandals did make a difference.  
  • ugh!  i can't imagine!! flying swells me up normally!!  I've heard of good results from watermelon and swimming..sounds like a great 4th of July weekend!  Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"