Infertility

I've been triggered!

I triggered today for IUI #2.  I'm MUCH happier with the timing of things this cycle (I ended up triggering and having the IUI on the same day last cycle due to some confusing ultrasounds). 

I just hope DH's numbers are good tomorrow!

Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault

Re: I've been triggered!

• I have no IUI experience but wanted to say good luck!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ej708ej708 member
    Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!  We had our second insemination today for IUI#1 - hope we both get good news this cycle!
  • Good luck on your IUI!
    +++
  • ej708ej708 member

imagerachviking:
    Good luck!  We had our second insemination today for IUI#1 - hope we both get good news this cycle!

I hope so too! 

Thanks, ladies :)

• Good Luck!!  I triggered last night for IUI #2 as well.  We go in tomorrow morning for the insemination.  Hopefully this works for both of us! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"