Multiples

Schwinn Safari TT Double Jogging Stroller?

or do you know someone who does?

DH found one today on his job's e-classified forum for $100.  I'm looking up reviews online but would love to hear IRL thoughts.

Thanks!

Re: Schwinn Safari TT Double Jogging Stroller?

• I have this stroller and it's not the top of the line fancy strollers that are out there.  It worked for us to use for walks and things like Disneyland.  It's easy to maneuver but has not snack trays and cup holders, but we liked it, as did the boys.  If you're not planning to jog with it, it's not a bad deal, but if you're planning to job, I'd def. get one of the more expensive ones like the bob.  Hope this helps a bit.  :)
  • We have one and we like it but I wouldn't jog with it, that's for sure. It's nice because the front wheel swivels and you also have the option of locking it (which we never do).

You can always buy the cupholders that velcro or snap to the stroller handle and get a diaper bag that will attach to the stroller. I'm pretty sure all the Skip Hop diaper bags do that.

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"