Parenting

because I'm bored....whats for dinner?

Chicken alfredo for us....turkey soft tacos for Michelle.  Seriously wanna slip something in her taco to make her go to bed early.  She's been supa whiny & all up my butt.
Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!

Re: because I'm bored....whats for dinner?

• I think we're just going to bring home Subway tonight. I'm just not feeling like cooking tonight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Momma's leftover gumbo!!!
    Nia, Mom to Jayden Michael, Born 12/04/06, Adopted 12/07/06
    And Elias Parker, Born 3.5 weeks early 12/20/2011 image
    FINALLY!!! After 7 years of infertility! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No idea.  Dh just left to take the kids to in-laws for sleep over.  maybe chinese take out when he gets back. 

And I am right there with you on the whiny girl today.  Emelia has been whining and crying all day.  Oh and up her brother's butt all day bothering him.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Meatball subs and homemade over fries over here...assuming I get off my @ss and start putting things together.  Everyone is taking a late nap b/c we just got back from swimming.  I'm enjoying the quiet but I need to get going.
  • We are having strip steaks and BAS (Big ass salad)
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Nia...don't make me use your OTHER name!  I want some gumbo!!!!

But we're having a modified version of my grandmother's beef stroganoff.  Pasta, ground meat, and cream of something soup.  C wants spaghetti but I don't think tomato-based sauce is a good idea for his post-tonsillectomy throat. 

• No idea yet. I have a ton of stuff just picked from the garden (tomatoes, leeks, green beans, and freshly dug potatoes) but no idea what to do with any of it. Just not feeling any inspiration. Suppose I should start thinking about it since it's almost 6:00...
  • Chipotle chili cornbread bake and salad.

And I hear ya on the whiney... it started with Logan being all up my butt. Now I'm dealing with Morgan and her usual attitude. I'm pretty sure if she tells me not to talk to her again we won't be going out for ice cream when their father gets home.

• REOMREOM member

My old 10 min standby!

Store bought rotisserie chicken, Alexia frozen sweet potato fried, Steamfresh Asian veggies :)

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • speedy salsa chicken quesadilla w/ rice.
    Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"