Austin Babies

I declare, "Come out, Lurkers!" Day.

Seems like we have quite a few folks coming out of the woodwork today.

Anyone else want to say hello? Come on out and say, "Hi!" 

Re: I declare, "Come out, Lurkers!" Day.

• Hi I am such a lurker and I used to live in Austin until we moved to dallas and that board is just not as good....I have been trying to post more on both boards since I have been around so long but I have a ways to go. Lets see only 6160 more post to even come close to mcurban. hmmm not going to happen.

There you have it Im outted! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 33 views and no posts.....hmmmm.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "There is a fine line between a princess and a witch...thinking you're one does NOT give you the right to act like the other." my grandmother
  • Loading the player...
  • Do I count as a lurker? Either way, Hi!!

• Hi.

I outed myself a few weeks ago but haven't been back to post since then.  Still lurking, still biting my tongue, still want to come out and play.

• imagendluvsrk:

Do I count as a lurker? Either way, Hi!!

Ditto this. I think I've accidentally turned into a lurker.
  • imagelyndamf:
    imagendluvsrk:

Anyone who comes to GTGs definitely does not count as a lurker. 

But, yes, both of you need to be posting more. Post, women, POOOOSSSTTTTT!

• I'm new, too.  I've been lurking for a little while but never got the guts to post.

So hi, everyone!!  Hope to get to know you all better.

• imagelyndamf:
    imagendluvsrk:

Yeah, I feel a bit like a lurky-loo lately.

• imagendluvsrk:

This.  I don't have a lot to contribute anymore but try to post when I can. 
  • I am not a NEW lurker, but since I don't have kiddos yet, I often don't have much to offer/contribute to discussions. Ola. Work is a bit slow today...(ie, the boss isn't rounding as much) so I've been able to check the board out a bit more today.
    DX PCOS 2006 - Off BCPs since 1/09 - TTC #1 4 cycles clomid (50, 100, 150, 200) - FAIL, no O Multiple cycles clomid + femara - FAIL, no O 3 injectable cycles - FAIL Ovarian Drilling 6/2010. Several failed cycles follow. 11/2010 - "Hold" on IF treatment.
    10/24/2011 - Surprise BFP; EDD 6/21/12! BOY!

Sweet baby boy born 6/14 9lb 2oz via csection.
  • imagendluvsrk:

OMG! When did D turn into a little boy? He was just a baby the last time I saw him! Crying Toooooo fast!

• Stop trying to steal lurker thunder, old girls.  Everyone knows who you are and yes I'm sure everyone has noticed your absence.
  • i've been flying more, so i haven't on the board much. when i am at work, i get to catch up on all the posts--which means i scan a bunch, but don't have as much time to actually post myself....
    09/21/09 and 08/16/2011 image
  • I'm totally a lurker (only posted a handful of times)...this wonderful site keeps me sane during my short bursts of free time at work. 

• Hiiiii!!!! Totally a lurker these days!  I've been so busy with getting back into the swing of things at work that I read more than post..I feel so out of the loop.  Sad

• imagelyndamf:
    imagendluvsrk:

Me, too. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageClusterFudge:
    Stop trying to steal lurker thunder, old girls.  Everyone knows who you are and yes I'm sure everyone has noticed your absence.

LOL!  I want to see more real lurkers post too!  (but I do miss those that haven't been posting as much lately either!)

• imagendluvsrk:

THIS. i have not been posting near as much when i was pregnant/on bedrest. miss ya'll! i do read a lot and try to respond but with these kiddos and packing up for our move, i have 0 time. :-(

<3 Mommy to Markhas Aiden 10-4-06 Born at 29 weeks & Spontaneous Twins, Mackayla Grace and Braylon Deion 3-12-10 Born at 36 weeks 1 day <3 <a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e78/sejabernathy/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketMY B.L.O.G. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersa> Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm a lurker, but we aren't ready to even think about starting to try until I graduate college in another year.  So I don't really post.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageClusterFudge:
    Stop trying to steal lurker thunder, old girls.  Everyone knows who you are and yes I'm sure everyone has noticed your absence.

Uhh, so does this mean you're done "biting your tongue"?

• hi!!!! i dont post often, mostly a lurker, and since i had DD i havent had time to do anything but lurk

hopefully things will settle down and i can post more! 

• I am a lurker  :)  I read when I get a chance, but rarely post.  I tried to start posting more, but haven't had a ton of time.

• imagetxbabs111:

imageClusterFudge:

Hey I just call em like I see em.

• Yes
    imageClusterFudge:
    imagetxbabs111:

imageClusterFudge:

Hey I just call em like I see em.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"