Austin Babies

Holy growth spurt batman!

We had Will's 15 month well check today. He's gained 3 pounds in the past three months (which nearly doubles the amount he gained from 6 to 12 months) and he grew 3 3/4 inches!!

And he tried to bite Dr. T when he looked to see how close his molars were to popping through. Yep, I have that kid.

Re: Holy growth spurt batman!

• Ha.  That's funny that he tried to bite the doctor.  I'd just blame it on reflexes.  Wink  Will cannot be that kid.  He's too stinkin cute. 
  • What time were you there??  We had Luke's 15 mo well check today too.
  • Loading the player...
  • We were there at 2:15. It was completely empty in the waiting room!
  • imagelibbyann:

We had Will's 15 month well check today. He's gained 3 pounds in the past three months (which nearly doubles the amount he gained from 6 to 12 months) and he grew 3 3/4 inches!!

And he tried to bite Dr. T when he looked to see how close his molars were to popping through. Yep, I have that kid.

where did he fall in his height percentile? he's going to tower over you by age 5, i think. 

• imagemcurban:
    imagelibbyann:

where did he fall in his height percentile? he's going to tower over you by age 5, i think. 

I think too. He's in the 90th, I think. I can't find the little sheet they gave us, but I'm pretty sure that's correct. 33 inches (28 1/4 at 12 mos).

• Oh, I thought for sure he was taller than that before.  You always mentioned how he can reach things that my boys were no where near reaching, so I thought he was just a behemoth.  ;)  Cooper's got at least 2 inches on Spencer now and that makes me sad.  But yay for big ole babies!
  • Dang, we must've just missed you.  Our appt. was at 1:45 and I think the clock in our car said 2:19 when we left.

Glad your check up went well!  Are you a bit sad about how BIG he's getting?  They weighed Luke on the standing scale and I wanted to say, "NO!!  He's still a baby!"  But I think my days of pretending he's not a toddler are over.  Crying

• imageMrs.Froggianna:

Dang, we must've just missed you.  Our appt. was at 1:45 and I think the clock in our car said 2:19 when we left.

Glad your check up went well!  Are you a bit sad about how BIG he's getting?  They weighed Luke on the standing scale and I wanted to say, "NO!!  He's still a baby!"  But I think my days of pretending he's not a toddler are over.  Crying

they did the standing scale at their 12 month and I was like "AWESOME!"  Because my guys will NOT stay put on anything they feel is too much like a diaper changing station.  

• Yay Will!! He's gotten so big! I'm sure Dr. T knows the risks of sticking his hand in a toddler's mouth. Occupational hazard. Same as getting peed on by a newborn, right? Big Smile

And saw your post below but didn't want to 'steal any more thunder' Wink

Both of our boys seem to have caught up, eh? K2 had definitely gotten bigger and is now in the 50% percentile for height (so relieved about that!).

We should get these boys together for a playdate soon. Man, I cannot even imagine the trouble that K2, Will and Luke could get into together. Wow!

• I can't believe all the Spring 09 babies are getting so big! Caroline had her 15 month appointment yesterday and she's still a big girl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"