Stay at Home Moms
Options

Hi ladies!

I am newly a SAHW that will be a SAHM by December! We were planning on me staying at home after the baby was born but our plans changed when my company downsized and laid half the employees off. I have worked more than full time my whole life so this is a big change for me! I am glad though that I get to learn my new role before the baby gets here so its not a whole lifestyle change in addition to a new baby!

Ive been lurking on this board and learning a lot the last couple weeks!

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Hi ladies!

• Options

Hey lady!  Welcome to the board!  I still can't believe you are so far along.  I remember you getting your BFP on TTGP! :)

I planned on working until the week before DD was due, but I ended up starting my mat leave at 33 weeks due to high blood pressure (we get a year in Canada)  I spent 8 weeks at home before she was born and it was a great opportunity to adjust to a whole new lifestyle before she came!  I'd worked since I was 14, and full-time through University and after.  It was a nice break (especially while hugely pregnant!) and I felt like it really helped me get used to my new role!

Best of luck to you!

• Options
    Welcome to the board, officially!!!  :D

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    image*Scuzzlebutt*:

Hey lady!  Welcome to the board!  I still can't believe you are so far along.  I remember you getting your BFP on TTGP! :)

I planned on working until the week before DD was due, but I ended up starting my mat leave at 33 weeks due to high blood pressure (we get a year in Canada)  I spent 8 weeks at home before she was born and it was a great opportunity to adjust to a whole new lifestyle before she came!  I'd worked since I was 14, and full-time through University and after.  It was a nice break (especially while hugely pregnant!) and I felt like it really helped me get used to my new role!

Best of luck to you!

Hey girl!! Its so nice to see familiar faces!

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"