Parenting after a Loss

how many naps at 7 months?

dd seems to be cutting herself back to 2 naps per day and they are only typically about an hour long.  she used to nap 3 times per day, usually one or two decent naps up to 2 hours and a shorter nap.  she won't seem to go for that 3rd nap now, even when she wakes up at 1:30 from her last nap.  last night i put her down at 5:30 for what i thought would be a cat nap b/c she was SO fussy and she slept until 5 am this morning.  i'm not a fan of this schedule...i think that is way too early to go to bed.  what is everybody's lo's nap schedule like?

Re: how many naps at 7 months?

• At 7 months DD was barely napping at all :(  She started again around 8.5 months, after napping horribly for a really long time.  Now she naps twice a day, anywhere from 30 minutes each to 1.5 hours (on a good day).
  • I think that's when Cora dropped her 3rd 5pm nap and started taking 2 longer ones. She naps at 9 and then one and then bedtime is 7pm
  • Loading the player...
  • We were at 2 at about 6 months... now at least 3-4 times a week she only takes 1
  • My LO dropped his 3rd nap around that age.  He now naps around 9 or 9:30 - 11ish, and then again around 2 or 2:30 until about 4 and then goes to bed at 7:30 or 8.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • olivia still has 3 naps- one around 9am for 45 min, one from 12-3, and one at 430 for 45 min.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We still have 3 naps...one around 8:30, one around noon, and one around 3:30/4pm. They can last anywhere from 30 min-1.5 hrs. Today, however, we only got 2 naps. He was super fussy. He does best with 3 naps. Sometimes if he doesn't want to go down without a fight I'll take him out and let him play by himself for a few minutes and try again. this usually does the trick.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"