Trouble TTC

Umm...where's Sail? (Ticker)

Where the fluck is she??  Did she say earlier approx. when she'd post? 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Congratulations to my girl AmberZ! So happy for you!

Re: Umm...where's Sail? (Ticker)

• She said after 4
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I believe she said she won't know until after 6! She had a meeting she wanted to do first! We're on pins and needles.

Me (32) DH (30)

A Wordy Blog

Baby Evangeline is here!

• Loading the player...
  • imageMegannJay:
    She said after 4

Was it 4? Well that's much better then!

Me (32) DH (30)

A Wordy Blog

Baby Evangeline is here!

• she said she had a meeting to focus on at 3pm and then she'd call her DH or results afterwards.  Who knows how long the meeting lasted.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • Thanks ladies.  I need to be a better lurker!  I've been thinking about her all day.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Congratulations to my girl AmberZ! So happy for you!
  • Hi Omega! :) I've been stalking the board all day for her results, too! GOOD LUCK, SAIL!!!
  • imageashleyann82:
    she said she had a meeting to focus on at 3pm and then she'd call her DH or results afterwards.  Who knows how long the meeting lasted.

This is what I read and somehow I got 4p out of that:P  I hope the meeting only lasted an hour!

• Yeah, she has a meeting. I have been hitting refresh since about 3 though, just incase!! I hope she is getting good news right now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been refreshing the page too. Ahhh 6 is too far :) I'm really hoping this is it for her.
  • I've been hanging around to see an update too. I have my fingers crossed for her. I hope this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She had an important meeting this afternoon.  She has to call her husband when she's done for the results, so I think it'll be a while before we hear.  I hope she knows I'm thinking of her! <sending PPVs into the universe>
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"