Indiana Babies
Options

Ugh

I've felt dizzy all day and like I'm going to throw up. I also have a major headache. I'm still BFing and have been so so about taking the vitamins so I thought maybe that was it. I took one this morning and have ate a bunch today thinking I'm just hungry/thirsty but nothing has helped. I never get sick but the only thing I can think of is maybe an ear infection? I don't know, anyone want to diagnose me? :)

Re: Ugh

• Options
    I hate to say it, but are you sure you're not pregnant?
  • Options

haha that'd be funny, but no. 

I'm actually not on BC but long story short, DH and I haven't.... ya know... in probably over 3 months and I just had a period last week. (I know it's sad it's been that long. Don't worry we've made up for it in other ways).

That reminds me, I need to call the Dr and get some BC!! I've been putting it off (this is why we haven't yet!) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol ok good.  :)  I hope you feel better and back to normal soon though!
  • Options

Breastfeeding will do that to you.  Probably being in Med School will too :-)

• Options

BF dehydration?

I had this the other day I was so sick.  Eat, drink and rest. 

• Options
    My guess would have been pg. :-) Hope you feel better!
  • Options
    imagelckytabby3:

BF dehydration?

I had this the other day I was so sick.  Eat, drink and rest. 

I'm wondering if this is it. I don't drink enough water as it is and now that it's summer and I'm BFing I think it's getting to me. I've started walking around with a glass of water. Hopefully it'll work! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"