Working Moms
Options

For everyone: POLL

2»

Re: For everyone: POLL

• Options

1) Tell us about yourself: I'm 29 and 11/12 :) , have a great husband and sweet yet wild 18month old named Connor. I'm loud, talk a lot, love to cook desserts but force myself on my elliptical machine most evenings. I'm a huge bargain hunter, coupon clipper, and love to shop for deals. My newest obsession is decorating our home (we moved in a year ago) and I just painted my dining room red!

2) Occupation: Pediatrician in private practice

3) FT, PT or other? FT (I work 4 days a week, plus call and 2/5 weekends)

4) Childcare situation? FT church based daycare center

5) Best WM tip?  get a housekeeper.  Also, make your priorities your priority (kid /dh time, sleeping, clean underwear :)

6) Best thing about being a WM? feeling like I make a difference for other moms and dads helping them take care of their kiddos and watching them grow up. It is so fulfilling to have somebody trust you with the care of their child. Today I had a mom tell me " I wanted to see you today b/c I knew you could talk me through some of these issues" It was nothing big, but having somebody listen to you and reassure you is worth a million dollars as a parent.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSpenjamins:

1) Tell us about yourself: I will be 29 on August 23. I have been married for one year to my best friend. I will be the mother of four soon. I am prego w/ triplets and am adopting a little boy from Africa. I love to cook, and have a huge and loving family. I am stubborn, and love to debate. I was on the Speech and Debate team in High School.

2) Occupation: Surgical Resident(Will be third year in Sep.)

3) FT, PT or other? I work full time

4) Childcare situation? I will have a nanny or two, and my aunt is coming to help.

5) Best WM tip? Love your jobs because they are different

6) Best thing about being a WM? I am not sure. Not one yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"