Cincinnati Babies
Options

28 wk update

Yay! I passed my glucose test! Its "normal" whatever that is. My fundal  height was at 28! Baby is growing properly and I couldn't be any happier! Here's me at 28 wks.

https://images2e.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp537%3C%3A%3Enu%3D3332%3E933%3E484%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3A4%3B34895336nu0mrj

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 28 wk update

• Options
    Excellent news! You look great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I must say at this point its getting more difficult to pick things up from the floor and reaching for stuff in the kitchen without running into my bump on the counter! Is it september yet? :)
  • Options

imagepreglicious:
    Thanks ladies! I must say at this point its getting more difficult to pick things up from the floor and reaching for stuff in the kitchen without running into my bump on the counter! Is it september yet? :)

I'm a few days behind you and I can definitely relate to this!   Sometimes I'll drop something and leave it for DH to pick up later Embarrassed

Cute pic!

• Options

Thanks for the pic comment! I almost went to bed when I realized I hadn't taken a pic for this wk. I am bump watching on snapfish Here's the link:

https://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4801744013/a=100701252_100701252/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

OMG you are due on my younger brothers birthday! And 2 days later its MY birthday! How awesome! I didn't know I have another labor buddy in Cincy on the bump with me! Are you having a boy or girl? We are team green. DH wants to be surprised.  Not that there is much to be surprised about wiht a 50% chance!  Hahaha!

• Options

Both my sister's and my aunt's birthday is the 30th so the whole family has put the pressure on!  I love fall birthdays (mine's at the end of Oct) so I'm excited that I'm due at the end of Sept.

I've been on here for awhile but mostly just lurking, sometimes commenting, rarely posting.  I'm having a girl - we definitely couldn't wait to find out!  She already has TONS of clothes, haha.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"