Alabama Babies
Options

Recommend your Photographers! (HSV area)

Re: Recommend your Photographers! (HSV area)

• Options

Stephanie Fisher is our resident board photographer.  She is in Bham, but will travel!

https://www.sfisherphotography.com/

• Options

I can't say enough good things about Tony Vinson.  He does it on the side but does some great work.  He has a studio in Moulton and will travel to Huntsville.

www.vinsonphotography.net

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A friend of mine reccomended bookout studios. You can look at their work on facebook.
  • Options
    ricejlricejl member

I haven't used this photographer but I was referred to her and I like her website. Plus she has a good deal going on for maternity/baby pics. www.erincobb.com/index2.html

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We have some relatives that use Heather Bookout. She has great work but is $$$$$.

We used Allison Jansen Photography for our wedding. I like her stuff too.

Oh.. and definitely Stephanie Fisher! She will travel!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    What style photography are you looking for? I know two old HS classmates of mine are in business together now, not sure of their prices-but I love their stuff that I have seen on facebook and in their blog. They have a very funky, modern style. They are called White Rabbit Studios. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagericejl:

I haven't used this photographer but I was referred to her and I like her website. Plus she has a good deal going on for maternity/baby pics. www.erincobb.com/index2.html

Erin is really good...a good friend of mine went to college at Auburn with her and has used her to photograph her kids and she has amazing talent.  

• Options
    I use Christa Mitchell.  She does photography on the side, but she has been doing Parker's pictures since 9 months of age.  She took the one in my siggy.  I will be happy to pass along her info if you want it. Also, she is extremely reasonable with her prices and you receive all the proofs on CD.  You can then print at will or she will do it as well.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Kelly Clark Baugher (kellyclarkbaugher.com)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1058297775&ref=ts

I grew up with her so I've known her forever. She's sweet, patient and soooo talented. Love her. Here are some she took of dd recently at her studio. She does locations shoots as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"