Indiana Babies
Options

Daycare - lol

I called a daycare today to inquire about availability etc for 2-3 days per week. DH is really struggling when I work since he gets about 2 hours of sleep and has to wrangle babies for 13 or so hours (even though his mom comes over to "help.") We'd been sort of talking about daycare, but I hadn't really gotten on the ball yet. I'll need it if I go back to school in the fall, but I've still been undecided on that one thus far.

Anyway, it would be $192 per kid per week. OUCH! That might be normal, I don't know. I haven't called any other ones, and I don't really want to since I already know a couple people who go there and really like it.

I set up a tour for next week.

Guess I'll see what he thinks. ;)

Re: Daycare - lol

• Options

The home daycare we use is $40/day part-time...we take Evan 1-2 times during the week, sometimes more when I'm busier with the semester/clinicals.

For 2-3 days, $192 seems like a lot...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seems kinda high.  I was looking at $50 -65 a day here in westfield for 2 days a week. 
  • Options
    That seems extrememly high.  You'd have to pay $384 a week for just a few days for both girls!  YIKES!  We got very lucky and only pay $20 a day for in home care, and don't pay on the days she's not there.  I would check into other places, unless of course you don't mind paying that much! 
  • Options
    The center we looked at was $205/wk for infants.  Most in-home daycares we checked were about $20-25/day with a considerable discount for siblings.  
  • Options
    I had daycare set up for 3 days a week.  It was going to be almost as much as full time day care. I think we were looking at over $800 per month.   It's ridic.  And to think nannies are even more expensive. 
  • Options
    This is why I am glad we have family to watch the boys while we work. We would have had to pay a second house payment it seems.
  • Options
    I know some of the in-home ones I've seen advertised on our work server are $35 a day and I think sometimes they give a discount for 2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"