1st Trimester
Options

Any multiples yet?

My first go around I think 2 ladies had twins, and one lady had triplets 6 months before us but that was it for multiples. So what do we have so far??
[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any multiples yet?

• Options
    lol is someone really showing more then 3 babies right now!!!!!
  • Options
    I have twins!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

image4510heather:
    I have twins!

That must be so exciting!!! One is beyond exciting but knowing your getting two at once must be so cool. I have 2 bffs right now pregnant with twins one girls the other boys and it is just so amazing!! Good luck and an easy pregnancy!

• Options
    Twins here as well.
  • Options

I am way early but there is the chance as multiples run rampant on my mom's side of the family.  Kinda secretly hoping for them as I'd get and insta-family...LOL.

Will keep you all posted! 

• Options
    imageschirinos:

I am way early but there is the chance as multiples run rampant on my mom's side of the family.  Kinda secretly hoping for them as I'd get and insta-family...LOL.

You do realize you'd be automatically high risk right? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had 2 (with a possible 3rd) follies at trigger.  First u/s tomorrow morning.  I will hold off until tomorrow to answer this poll.  Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageschirinos:

I always thought twins would be so cool. Then I had one and I couldn't stop thinking how crazy I must have been to ever want 2 at once! lol!!!

• Options
    Both of my sisters had twins last year, and they do run like crazy on both sides of my family. I believe I sighed with relief at my U/S to see just one.  I don't know how they do it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This may be a stupid question, but how do you know you are having twins already?! I am only 5w2d but twins hasn't even crossed my mind!!
  • Options

imageKMJEllis:
    This may be a stupid question, but how do you know you are having twins already?! I am only 5w2d but twins hasn't even crossed my mind!!

They've obviously already had ultrasounds.

Congrats to all you twin mommas! My twin sister just left my house with her twins, wow what a busy two hour visit that was! Whew. Twins are the best. My twin is my BFF.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm having triplets.  
  • Options
    vflipovflipo member
    I should have just waited a couple of hours to answer. Shoot! 
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options
    imagerobinsokj:
    imageschirinos:

You do realize you'd be automatically high risk right? 

explain please.. high risk as in all multiple pregnancies are high risk (kinda figured that) or high risk as in I have such a likelihood?

• Options
    imageLifesPeachy:

imageKMJEllis:

They've obviously already had ultrasounds.

Congrats to all you twin mommas! My twin sister just left my house with her twins, wow what a busy two hour visit that was! Whew. Twins are the best. My twin is my BFF.

Wow, did you have to be so rude about it? I meant why would they have ultrasounds already? Do doctors request them for some reason that early? I wasn't trying to state the obvious..i was just wondering. Forgive me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"