Trouble TTC
Options

slightly frustrated..

at my RE's office.  Had my WTF appt scheduled for Friday - 2 days away - and they called to cancel it...because my RE is not available due to a scheduling change, but they can 'fit' me in on July 19th!!  UGH!  That means I have to sit out another cycle....OYE!  Did not want to have to do that 2 months in a row. 

The only thing the REs nurse said was that my RE definitely doesn't want me to stim until we have this appt.  DUH!  I'm afraid that this appt will be the one where she says we should move onto IVF.  Which that has never been an option for us...for reasons other than $$...as we have been and will be OOP for everything.  ::sigh::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: slightly frustrated..

• Options
    I'm so sorry. And boo to the RE's for cancelling and not rescheduling in a timely manner!
    My Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    SAIF Always Welcome
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 10/03, On BCP to "treat" until: 7/09
    Provera to end Cycles 1-9 (anovulatory)
    Cycle #4 & 5: Clomid 50 mg FAIL
    RE Visit: 2000 mg Metformin
    Cycle 6:Forced Break, looking for androgen secreting tumor
    Cycle 7:Clomid CD 3-10, 12-17 FAIL
    Cycle 8: Clomid CD 3-10, Bravelle CD 12-24 Hyperstimmed
    New RE: Put on Byetta, lost 23 lbs
    Cycle 9: Financial Break
    Cycle 10: Femara CD 3-7, IUI CD 17 BFP on 2/14/11, m/c 3/7/11
  • Options
    Rach i'm sorry.  I would be more than frustrated, that is over two weeks away. It's always scary when you get a curve ball thrown at you like this.  I hopw everything works out on the 19th.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  And, I'm definitely not a fan of the curve ball!  But, the nurse did tell me that I could call back on a daily basis to see if there were any cancelations.  Yeah, well, AF will be stopping by sometime this weekend, so I won't waste my time calling the REs office every day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I would be frustrated, too! Hopefully you can get in on a cancellation.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sucks - it's a long wait.  I'm sorry.  I hope your appointment goes well when you have it.  I had to wait out a cycle this time since my RE had a 2 week vacation.  It's frustrating!
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"