Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Keller/Southlake/Grapevine Bakeries

Does anyone have any recommendations for a yummy cake bakery in this area?  We are having a gender reveal party and I am wanting to get a cake with either the blue/pink icing in the middle but I also want it to be yummy!!!  Does anyone have experience with having one of these cakes made?  I would LOVE to use a baker that has experience and not have to explain the whole thing!
Baby <a href=BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Keller/Southlake/Grapevine Bakeries

• Not sure about their specific experience for this reason, but try Texas Star Bakery and/or Hot Chocolates, both in Hurst or maybe Bedford. You could also try Central Market or Market Street. I am partial to Central Market as far as taste, though.
  • Sweet Memories in Keller is a wedding cake bakery, but I think they do other cakes, too.  They might have already done "gender reveal" cakes, but I'm sure they'd pick up on the idea quickly if not! 

• Loading the player...
  • also The Cakery and Delicious Cakes in Southlake
  • Opulent Cakes is amazing and they can do some pretty fantastic things.  They're in Colleyville.  I would next recommend Texas Star - they are delicious!!  
  • I love Delicious Cakes in Southlake.  They have amazing flavors and their cream cheese icing is to die for!!
  • Patty Cakes in Grapevine on Main Street

www.chefpattycakes.com

I love, love, love this place!  Patty is catering my wedding next Friday too!

Tell her Natalie Dancer sent you :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"