Multiples

Blogging

I've let a whole pregnancy and 11 weeks go by without documenting them and decided yesterday to finally start a blog.  I feel like I have some back tracking to do at first so I started with my favorite pregnancy, nursing, and twin/baby items yesterday (already had most of that in my bio).  Today I started the birth story, part one of probably three, depending on how much I can get done during naps each day!

https://sharedanddoubled.blogspot.com/

The name comes from the quotation by Keats that I'll be putting on one of the nursery walls VERY soon.  The nursery will be done by the time they're 3 mos old, darn it!  Anyway, the quote is  "A joy shared is a joy doubled."  Isn't that perfect? 

Re: Blogging

• Very cute!  I love your background too!  I am a terrible blogger, but I do enjoy writing my thoughts when I actually sit down and do it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good start!! I registered for the Rock and Play sleeper and it's the one thing I am really hoping someone buys!  I have heard amazing things about it!
    BFP July 09 - m/c Aug 09
    BFP Nov 09 - c/p Dec 09
    BFP Dec 09 - A&J born in August 2010 at 37w, 6d
    BFP Sept 11 - ectopic pregnancy/left tube removed
    BFP April 12 - E born December 2012 at 39w, 1d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Love the name of your blog and I just checked it out too. We may have delivered out of the same hospital, Dr. Hakim is one of the OBs in the practice I go to!

I just delivered B/G twins last week :)

Looking forward to seeing more on your blog!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"