Baby Names

"Meet" twins the other day

Their names were Tyrone Caden *last name* and Tyrone Zaden *last name*.  She called them by their middle names.  Their name bracelets had their first name, middle initial,and last night- (I'm a nurse).She was fussing because everyone was confused!

To make it better- she was 25 years old and had 8 children.  The twins were the only ones with the same last name... hmmmmm?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "Meet" twins the other day

• imageaelocke:

Their names were Tyrone Caden *last name* and Tyrone Zaden *last name*.  She called them by their middle names.  Their name bracelets had their first name, middle initial,and last night- (I'm a nurse).She was fussing because everyone was confused!

To make it better- she was 25 years old and had 8 children.  The twins were the only ones with the same last name... hmmmmm?

This is just full of win.  What kind of future do her poor kids have.  UGH.

• SurpriseIck!Hmm
  • Loading the player...
  • imageerin.m:
    SurpriseIck!Hmm

Well put. I second that emotion.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• ames71ames71 member

imageerin.m:
    SurpriseIck!Hmm

Haha... this pretty much sums it up. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How in the world could anyone have 8 kids by the time they are 25? Ay yi yi! Hmm
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• I hate hearing sh!t like this--how is it that so many couples who have carefully waited for the right time to have children struggle with infertility for years when women like this apparently get pregnant if they get looked at funny? It's disgusting. And, yes, apparently I am bitter.
  • imagestrangebird:
    I hate hearing sh!t like this--how is it that so many couples who have carefully waited for the right time to have children struggle with infertility for years when women like this apparently get pregnant if they get looked at funny? It's disgusting. And, yes, apparently I am bitter.

Well said! 

• were the twins also the only ones with the same first name??? weird. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • UNBELIEVABLE!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagestrangebird:
    I hate hearing sh!t like this--how is it that so many couples who have carefully waited for the right time to have children struggle with infertility for years when women like this apparently get pregnant if they get looked at funny? It's disgusting. And, yes, apparently I am bitter.

Haha, I was reading through the posts really fast and I thought you said something about how she has a litter.

• wow to all of it
  • Ick!
  • imageerin.m:
    SurpriseIck!Hmm

This says it all.

Married July 3, 2009 | Furbaby Trevor July 15, 2009 | Furbaby Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012 | DD April 18, 2013
  • Poor kids. All eight of them. Women need to be ready to have children before putting themselves up for it, or put their child up for adoption. What a horrible mother!
  • imagestrangebird:

That really does break my heart and automatically remind me of the beginning of the movie IDIOCRACY!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"