Had my big u/s, it's a.... — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

Had my big u/s, it's a....

...BOY! 

Holy moly.  Stick out tongue

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.

Re: Had my big u/s, it's a....

• Awesome! Congrats.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• There you go! Congrats!
  • YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not that a girl would be bad news, but YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[color=purple]Wife ? 9/18/04Mommy ? DS - 2006 (C/S) & DD - 2010 (HWBAC)Wellness Provider ? Birth Doula - Hypnotherapist - HypnoBirthing - Reiki Master/Teacher[/color]Natural/Unmedicated Childbirth FAQs
  • NO WAY!!!!!!!

I really, really thought you would have another girl. Like, my initial reaction to this post title was, "Wait, I thought she already knew it was a girl?".

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yay Team Blue!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Such happy news!  Congrats!!!
  • image eeclem:

NO WAY!!!!!!!

I really, really thought you would have another girl. Like, my initial reaction to this post title was, "Wait, I thought she already knew it was a girl?".

Totally.  Us too.  DH and I were totally floored. 

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Congratulations!!  He will be one well taken care of fella with two sweet big sisters.  So does this mean that you get to have a girl dog now?
  • Congratulations! Hopefully he'll be ok with wearing pink clothes.  Wink
  • WOW! I thought girl for sure! Congratulations on the little man!
    Photobucket
  • one of my closest friends had three boys, then a girl....that girl wore a lot of racecar pjs!!!

THAT IS AWESOME...i think need a "little brother" shower. LOL

• I knew it!! congrats!

which last-name-as-1st-name are you going with?

• Wow, you're right, we do have a blue TON of girls clothes.  I'm in shock.
  • Yay for a boy!  Congrats!
  • woohoo, i was right! LOL. maybe i should start predicting my baby's sex and see how my luck holds. Wink

so exciting, congrats!!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • kastlekastle member
    woohoo!
  • image Sofka:

I knew it!! congrats!

which last-name-as-1st-name are you going with?

Oh, that's right!  I came up with over 80 names when I was putting that list together.  We've got to narrow it down!  I still think a Jr. would be nice, but DH has a very common first name - he said he knew SO many people with his name growing up that he may want something slightly more unique.

• Congrats!  How long do you think it will be before your girls dress him up in doll clothes? :)

• YAY!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Yay, that's SO exciting!! Your girls are going to be so excited! And think of how sensitive the little guy will be with 2 older sisters. :-)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Oh Wow!  Congratulations!  I too thought for sure it would be another girl. Very exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • i too was wrong but yeah for you:-) i cant believe you are that far along already:-) 

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! So very excited for you. Although a girl would have been exciting too. It is a baby, afterall. Smile
  • congrats!
    My Bio

My Blog

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tools/tickers/tt549ec.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I knew it!  There is definitely a trend on here lately with us 2nd/3rd time mommies getting the "opposite" of the last time.

Congratulations--what a lucky little boy to have two sisters to dote on him. :)

[IMG]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy198/slkroeger/H9.jpg[/IMG]
  • JKM416JKM416
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Comments

Congratulations!!!  A little girl for the hat trick would've been just fantastic, but I'm so excited that a little guy is coming into your family.  What a switch in mindset you're going to have to adjust to!  It was strange for me to shop in the boys' section the first few times - lots of blue, stripes, and plaids coming your way...

• I'm sure your DH is happy! I personally am partial to the last name/first name Nolan just in case you're looking for ideas :)
    Married 7.9.05
    DD1 9.24.06
    DS 7.1.08
    twins due 9.7.11 lost twin A at
    DD2 4.7.12
  • Yay!  Congrats - it'll make it all new and exciting.
  • Congrats! It's nice having girls and boys!!!! Have fun shoppingBig Smile
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • OMG that is awesome! I thought it was impossible to get a boy after two girls. :-P  You will love having a little mama's boy. :-)
  • Yay! Congrats!

And I feel like you just announced your pregnancy. How can it already be big u/s time?!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow!!  Congratulations!
  • Ahh, I knew it!!  Congrats :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards