Georgia Babies
Options

ear piercing

I pierced Camila's ears at two months old and on Sunday my little bugger pulled one out and now I can't find the back of it. I'm worry that the holes are going to close (if they haven't already) and I'm going to have to pierce her ears again. She did really good cried for like 2 seconds and she was fine, but now that she's a little older it may be a different story. Any idea if the holes would close?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ear piercing

• Options
    Yes, they will close.  My first piercings were when I was older (like 8) and I took out my earrings when I went to camp one week and that was it- they had grown over.  It may not be true for everyone, but babies/kids skin just grows faster than adults.  In fact, I actually have 3 holes b/c my second set grew up as well (I was a teenager then so it took a little longer).  Also, FYI, they usually won't pierce in the same spot again b/c of scar tissue.  They had to do my second set just above the first.  For now, I would put a little neosporin on it and push the earring through once just to make sure it's still open.  Then just go buy some new backs at Target- they probably have little rubber ones that will work until you get something new. 

• Options
    Yes, get those earrings back in ASAP. DD knocked hers out a couple times in the first few months she had them, and I had a hard time getting them back in the next day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Roci26Roci26 member

Ugh! I think they might have closed already Sad . This is not going to be pretty, if I have to take her to get them pierced again. I'm going to check when I get home today:::fingers crossed:::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"