Blended Families

New Crib!!

So DS's gf and I went shopping last night.  She needed to talk and was wayyyyy stressed out so I took her to supper and we went shopping.  I had told them from the beginning that I would be buying the crib.  So last night T adn I found one we both LOVE!  So out came the credit card!  Now we just wait until next Tuesday to find out if it's a boy or girl in there! 

https://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=62709&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=161e23d&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=62438%7c62702%7c62709&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=3&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=62438|62702|62709

sorry for the link..it won't let me save a picture! 

Re: New Crib!!

• Very nice! and I think its awesome that you are being there for her even if DS isn't all the time :)
  • That is a beautiful crib! I think I like it more than mine!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Very nice!  What finish did you get?
  • the espresso finish...good for boy or girl...she has names and comforters picked out as soon as she finds out.

We actually have a bet going..she thinks it's a boy..I think girl.  so if it's a boy, I'm buying the bedding also!  lol

(hey, it helps them out when they are young and don't have much financial flow anyway.  Since he isn't helping out, I will with that baby!)

• She is very blessed to have you around. It sounds like you give her not only the physical help but the emotional help too- She is gonna need it being a new mom in that tough situation!
  • Very Cute!

Proud Step Mom to Zachary 10-26-98
    Loving Wife to Billy 04-28-07
    Proud mom to Jeremy 08-15-08

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"