baby friendly movie theater? — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

baby friendly movie theater?

Hey all, we just moved outside of Charlotte and in light of the new Twilight movie coming out...we want to venture to a theater for the first time with our 3mo. old. Are there any baby friendly theaters in the area? If not, have you taken your infant to a movie and what was your experience??

A little nervous to give this a go, but going to try regardless!!

Re: baby friendly movie theater?

• Cici just took her 4 month old to a movie. Her DD is very chill and slept through most of it. If your LO has a sensitive temperament, I would not take her with you. I would not go on opening weekend because it will be busy and lots of people will be annoyed if she has a meltdown. I would go when it's slow at the theater and be prepared to leave if you need to. Have fun and good luck!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • When I lived in NYC the theater on our street had a baby friendly showing it was Wed @ 11am. Perhaps call some local theaters and ask if they do that sort of thing.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think the Arboretum movie theater has a kid friendly showing a few days a week at 10AM.  You may want to check that out. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • JuberPJuberP member

Please post what you find out if you call around.  When we lived in Minnesota, they had a similar mid-week, midday baby friendly showings.  I'm hoping for the same here! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We found a drive-in movie theater about 30 minutes from our house last summer.  We really wanted to see Harry Potter and braved a 9pm showing with our 3 month old.  She did GREAT.  I nursed her and she slept.  I could never do that now, but I'm glad we ventured out then.

Raleigh gals - Raleigh Road Drive-In (Henderson, NC) June 30-July 4th - Toy Story 3 & Eclipse (double feature)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards