March 2011 Moms

Did NOT sleep well!

I went to bed last night thinking I would sleep like a log since my tests were good yesterday.  Wrong!  I woke up at 1:30 to pee, tossed and turned for an hour, decided I was hungry, went downstairs to get a snack, and watched TV until 3:30 in the morning.  I wasn't worrying or thinking about anything, I just couldn't sleep.  I can honestly say I have never eaten a mid-night snack, but maybe that's all going to change now!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Did NOT sleep well!

• That was me the night before.  At least I had the Bachelorette recorded to keep me company.
  • I go through the same thing.  I used to never eat in the middle of the night, and now I have to every night!

I used to keep some crackers by my side of the bed and crunch on those, but then I ended up waking DH.

Now...before I got to bed, I toast a slice of whole wheat bread and butter it.  I put in on a plate and cover it with a napkin and leave it on my nightstand.  When I get up and pee, I walk back to my bed take a bite, chew and swallow and get back to sleep. 

Some nights it wakes me up...but most nights, it works pretty well and I didn't wake DH up.

Hope that helps :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't been waking up to eat because I still don't have much appetite, but peeing for sure! I haven't slept well in a few nights because I have strange dreams and can't get comfortable, oh and with sore boobs it's really fun trying to get comfy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That sucks. I have been waking up to pee at like 4 am but that's about it. Except last night there was a major storm (4 inches of rain in 3 hours, hail the size of golf balls and funnel clouds...) that kept me up late.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I slept like crap last week because of jet lag but now I'm having bizarre dreams and peeing at least 2 times every night.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Good advice!  Glad I'm not the only one!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"