Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Feel so alone

I am going on my fourth week of losing my twin boys.  My mom was in town for the first three and this is my first week alone (my husband is back at work).  It was great having my mom here - she kept me busy and was just nice having a friend around.  I am finding it hard to talk to friends about what I am going through bc I feel that I can't call them all the time to cry and also just feel like know one is going to understand.  

I find the mornings the toughest - once I awake my first thoughts are always how I am living a nightmare.   My husband gets up early to go to work and then I start feeling very alone.  I have started walking in the mornings and that seems to help clear my mind.  

I am going back to work in a couple of weeks - which I am dreading but might be good to have my days occupied.  But, I am trying to find more meaning in my life now.  How can I just go back to work like I was doing before and just move on....I just don't think that is possible.  I want to find something in my life that makes me happy and that I can look forward too...work isn't it.  

Re: Feel so alone

• Options

I'm glad you're waiting a few weeks to go back to work. I went back right away and it wasn't good for me at all.

You know we ladies are always here and if you ever need someone to talk to, there's always someone on! I do know how it's not the same. Do you have one friend you can really trust? I have one that doesn't understand, but knows that she has to be here for me. She's been reading my blog and asking me what I need from her. It's been wonderful!

I'm sorry you're feeling alone. (((hugs))) I hope things start to get better. Do you have a hobby you can pick up right now?

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    You're not alone. We're all here for you.  I know what you mean though.  Mornings are my worst time.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCashewsMommy:

You know we ladies are always here and if you ever need someone to talk to, there's always someone on! I do know how it's not the same.

I am so sorry for the loss of your twins.  CashewsMommy really said it all... we are here for you!  It is very difficult to do the daily tasks (which now seem very unimportant) and life will never be exactly the way it used to be, but we will all make it through these dark days and we will be able to meet our little ones in Heaven one day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"