Single Parents
Options

I cancelled my Match.com account :(

I just don't have the time or the patience to weed through all the weirdos and what not. Maybe being single isn't so bad after all Wink
Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45

Re: I cancelled my Match.com account :(

• Options
    I actually enjoy being single :)  No one to answer to, no one to have to make plans around or time for.  I'm pretty content right now which is unusual for me....but hey its always good to try new things ;)
  • Options
    I am loving being single. It feels refreshing and liberating. If Mr. Perfect asked me out, I'd turn him down. That's just where I'm at right now. I don't want to take any time or energy away from DS or from my healing from my divorce.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've only been on it a week but there are definitely some creeps on there.  That being said, there are definitely some in real life too.  I am just giving it a try for a month to see what happens.  More than anything it's kind of amusing and flattering to see the responses. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm not re-newing mine after the end of this month. I went out with the single most hottest guy I've ever met - and you know what? I still don't want to date him! I mean, he even hates football and beer - and I'd prefer to be single.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options

imageDarthNBJenni:
    I'm not re-newing mine after the end of this month. I went out with the single most hottest guy I've ever met - and you know what? I still don't want to date him! I mean, he even hates football and beer - and I'd prefer to be single.

Oh man!!!  I was just wondering how match was going for you?

• Options
    But seriously, a guy who hates football AND beer? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"