Nurseries and Baby Gear

New Parent Needs Help with Product

Me and my spouse have been looking at this play yard cause it is really cute compared to most the graco stuff. I have been looking online and other place but have yet to find a review on this I am looking for people that have used this or know someone who has tried it before I buy it to know if it is worth the money or if it is going to fall apart on me cause I know the graco get really good reviews with similar products.  https://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Section_Id=9539&pcount=&pn=1&Product_Id=1729999&sku1=k_s1_79325952&is_baby_depot=1

Re: New Parent Needs Help with Product

• My sister has this and when I was staying at the ronald mcdonald house when DD was in the NICU there was one there we used for DS. It won't fall appart on you. Very sturdy, easy to set up and take down. The price listed there is reasonable. I've seen ones in different patterns go for $100+
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Baby trend is a decent brand for baby gear.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks for the responses I will definitely keep that play pen in mind and I am also looking at craigslist for the Graco cribs in the Denver area that are good for baby girls or unisex.  If anyone has any ideas for where else to looks for baby gear that makes it relatively decent in price I am willing to take any suggestion. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"