Stay at Home Moms
Options

more on procrastinating - or not!

Ah, I see how this works. I just didn't procrastinate!

DH had left the out-of-the-dryer sheets on the bed (he doesn't fold them "right" ;) - he knows better than to try!) and when I got out of the shower, i folded them.  Typically, I would have gone on about my evening and then folded them right before we were heading to bed.  But I didn't.  And now I don't have to fold the sheets before I go to bed.  

I'm getting it!

Re: more on procrastinating - or not!

• Options
    BFab11BFab11 member
    Not procrastinate? What is this craziness you speak of?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBFab11:
    Not procrastinate? What is this craziness you speak of?

LOL.  It was kind of cool, but I don't think I am going to make a habit out of it or anything. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A-ha! I too, have had this enlightenment. I used to let the clean laundry pile up because I dreaded folding it... now I do it as soon as I get it out of the dryer and it's sooo much nicer! I don't have to worry about it sitting on the bed and accumulating for me to fold when I'm tired and ready to sleep.
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    See, I've been trying that too!  I do really good when the house starts out clean, we just held my niece's baptism dinner here on Sunday.  Since then I fold the laundry right away, the dirty dishes go straight in the dishwasher and I've been a sweeping freak.  However, there will be that one day where I get swept up in paperwork, I'll start my piles and it'll slowly go downward.  Then I'll need someone around to slap my hand and say, "No!" , lol.
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"