Georgia Babies

my sister had her baby

I am so very excited to share that I am an aunt as of Wednesday! My sister had her beautiful baby girl at 5:03 a.m., but unfortunately lives in ST. Louis so I get to go see my precious niece in two weeks - I am so excited~!I wanted to buy Kinsley (her daughter) something really special for when I come - I know she's just a newborn - but any ideas besides clothing!? I can't wait to show pics of her after I go and visit.

Re: my sister had her baby

• Is that your sis in your siggy???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No...that's a friend of mine :)

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your sister's baby!!! That is very exciting!!! I'm sure you will have a nice visit when you go and take lots of photos!!! I simply adore your work and bet you will have beautiful pictures of your niece to share!
  • There is this awesome website called estsy.com. Check it out. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • KerrinKerrin member
    maybe a doll from blabla?
  • Enough already, we all know you and HannahTMoore are the same person.  Just buy advertising space on the bump and call it a day.
  • imageKel&Mike:
    Enough already, we all know you and HannahTMoore are the same person.  Just buy advertising space on the bump and call it a day.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageKel&Mike:
    Enough already, we all know you and HannahTMoore are the same person.  Just buy advertising space on the bump and call it a day.
  • imageKel&Mike:

Ha!  I was waiting for this :)

• I"ll totally check out a doll from blabla - have never heard of this before - I've checked out etsy before and love their stuff but was just trying to see what other options were out there ! Thanks!!! 

And not sure what all the rude comments are for  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"