Snarky and T-TTC
Options

20 years of FP

Just realized that yesterday was 20 years since I got my first period.

That makes me feel OLD.

And a bit weird that I know the date.

Re: 20 years of FP

• Options
    Happy Periodversary! ;) I know the date of my first period too, so you're not the only weird one.
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    I know my date too,  I've got 2 more years to goStick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also know the date, and I have 2 years until 20 years also!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, I am about 25 years past my first period. Mine also started at the end of June sometime, but I do not know the exact date...
  • Options
    Hmm, I don't remember the exact date, but I guess I've got 2 more years.  It was at the very end of May.
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options
    I have no idea the date, but I figure I was around 12 or 13. So I guess it's been 23 years. Fun times.
  • Options
    I guess I am up to 25 years now since I started at 10.  I still remember hiding extra pads in my backpack and hoping none of the boys would see them. 
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options

10...eesh!

I was 11.5. Just finished fifth grade.

• Options
    imageStacy-09/23/06:
    I guess I am up to 25 years now since I started at 10.  I still remember hiding extra pads in my backpack and hoping none of the boys would see them. 
    I was 10 also.
  • Options

imagekatt3233:
    imageStacy-09/23/06:
    I was 10 also.

I was 10 too...

It'll be 25 years this December. I also remember the date...

• Options
    I totally don't remember the date. I know I was in 6th grade.
  • Options
    I think my 20 year anniversary is coming up this fall. I was 13 and in 9th grade. Guess I was a late bloomer, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"