Toddlers: 24 Months+

"My tummy hurts, Mommy! Kiss it!"

That is what my poor little guy kept saying tonight. Broke my heart. He's said a few times his tummy hurt, but never like this. We were out to dinner with my parents, sister, and nephew. He didn't eat very much and halfway through, came to sit on my lap and just wanted to snuggle. Even his cousin coming to him didn't make him want to get down. He went to the bathroom 3 times with DH, but said "its too hard" when DH tried to get him to sit on the potty. So we hurried home since I thought he didn't want to go poop there. We both had to sit with him in the bathroom while he sat on the potty and cried. It broke my heart. I thought about giving some of the baby's Gripe Water for Gas!

Anyway, he had some loose poop and several toots and then he was fine. He had spent the previous night with my mom and I think she gave him too much fruit over the past few days! But, in case this happens again, what do you give your child with a tummy ache. This really was his first really bad one, so I have no idea!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"