Baby Showers

alternate to clothesline - shower games help!

Hey Everyone - 

My sister just threw my shower and  we want to do different things for my sister in law who is due the same week as me.   At my shower we did Baby Bingo  so we don't want to do that again.

Any other ideas for a game / activity we can play during the opening of presents? 

Also, we were going to do a clothesline full of clothes but we just found out that she has secretly purchased tons of clothes already.  So we want to set up the clothesline but anything different we can hang on it besides clothes / bibs/ socks ???     I just saw a huge tupperware of things she has bought in the last 8 months -- crazy!!!    

Thanks! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: alternate to clothesline - shower games help!

• stroller toys, burp clothes, pacifiers....
  • At mine, my host had the idea of getting the newborn diapers and various chocolates....She microwaved each different kind of chocolate in one of the diapers....Then, all of the "dirty" diapers were passed around and guests had to write down their guesses as to what "poop" (the chocolate) was what. We used mounds, twix, snickers, kitkat, hersheys, etc...

Another one we were going to play, but didn't get to, involved the men (if it's co-ed) stuffing a full balloon underneath their shirt and having them try to tie their shoes or pick stuff up off the ground without them popping the balloon.

Also, bobbing for nipples!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was going to suggest toys that you hang from stroller, carseat handle, bath toys, etc.

You could also hang books over a clotheline (open them up so the book is over the clotheline).

You could hang a couple of very pretty blankets/quilts.

There are never enough bibs and realy "good" burp cloths.  You can find bibs in various sizes that would last her into toddler years.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"