Detroit Babies

Lakeview Pediatrics-Cornerstone

I was given a referral to Lakeview Pediatrics-Cornerstone on Romeo Plank in Macomb. Anyone else use this practice? How do you like it? I have gone to their website and saw they have quite a few doctors as well as open everyday of the week. Any infor would be great!!!

Re: Lakeview Pediatrics-Cornerstone

• cadencaden member
    I haven't given birth yet, but my OB is in that building and when I asked for ped recs this office was recommended, as well as the other peds office in the same building.
  • I've been bringing my children to that practice for the last 9.5 years.  I like all of the doctors in the practice.  They are all very nice and knowledgeable.  The nurses are really nice and so is the staff.  I like when you call that you get to speak with a nurse practitioner first and then she makes the sick visit appointment for you.  I have always been able to get in the same day for a sick visit.  A well-visit appt is made by a receptionist since it's not urgent.  Weekend appointments I am pretty sure are for sick visits only, at least that's the only time I've used them on the weekend.  The waiting room is split by a half wall for sick and well visits.
  • Loading the player...
  • Littlemermaid-

Thanks for the information. I called teh office to ask a few questions and the receptionist was very nice and informative. I think we are going to go with the practice.

• I use this office as well, and have for over seven years. We have had great experiences every time....love the staff, love our doctor (Dr.Gappy), and have recommended several people to this location!

• imageJulieRNbride:

I use this office as well, and have?for over seven years. We have had great experiences every time....love the staff, love our doctor (Dr.Gappy), and have recommended several people to this location!

?

We see Dr. Gappy at the SCS location. LOVE him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"