Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I hate buying tampons..but..

I feel like if I buy a really big box of them that I'll get pg this month and then have no need for them for a long time. That's what happened with my ds..bought a big box and BAM, I was pg. The funny part is that I just finished that box now. I had the mirena and never got a period so only the last 5 months I've had a period where I've needed to use tampons. Here's to hoping my rationale will work.

Re: I hate buying tampons..but..

• Options
    I use your way of thinking.  I told DH I was going to take a 36 pack to Europe.  That way I'm sure I won't need them because I'll be prepared!  If I'm not KU, AF would make her arrival on the 3rd day of our trip.  I'm really hoping though I can get a BFP before we even leave!
  • Options
    ::runs out to buy a case of tampons::
    BabyFruit Ticker image miscarriage 12/2009 5 1/2 weeks probable ectopic...fingers and toes are crossed that number 2 sticks. Looking forward to June 2012!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I obviously just need to buy them in bulk then. I'll take a whole pallet's worth
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options
    I purposely didn't clip the tampon coupons out of the Sunday paper hoping that our IVF cycle works and I won't need them.  I am going the "power of positive persuasion" route.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am glad I am not the only person who thinks like this!
    image image
  • Options
    I literally just opened a jumbo box that I bought for the exact same reason!  I explained the rationale to DH when I dumped the economy pack in the buggy and he just shook his head at me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Too funny I too bought a big ole' box with the same reasoning lol
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I bought my Diva Cup the month before we started TTC.  I was hoping I would only use it once - hopefully I won't get my money's worth soon enough!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagerebelina1:
    I purposely didn't clip the tampon coupons out of the Sunday paper hoping that our IVF cycle works and I won't need them.  I am going the "power of positive persuasion" route.
    Wow..good luck with your IVF! My fingers are crossed for you.
  • Options
    kje120kje120 member
    I'm hoping this same reasoning holds true with HPTs. I just bought 30 of them (cheapies online for $4.99 and free shipping) and hope that I don't have to use them all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH and I need to go to Sam's this week...and I need tampons. Looks like I'll be getting them there!

• Options
    Yesterday I bought a new BBT to use starting next cycle...hopefully I wont need it.  Maybe I'll pick up some tampons this weekend!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"