High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Ok that's weird

So I just did my second 24 hr urine and they said I went down to 124 from 258 for protein.  I know that i filled it sooner than 24 hrs where as last time it took almost the full 24 hrs to fill it.  Has anyone else had their levels go down? Also at my appt last week I was spilling protein in the routine pee check the OB did so this really doesn't make since.  I'd be happy if they don't have to put me on complete bedrest but am still worried because my bp is still going up.  Oh and they're not going to tell me what the hell is going on till they see me tomorrow.

Re: Ok that's weird

• Options

After reading your post ... did you just fill the container or did you do the full 24 hours.  Even if you fill the container, you still need to collect for the whole 24 hours.

Is that is what is going on.

• Options
    I was 7 hrs shy of 24 with this one and only 1 hr shy of 24 with the first.  The more I think about it the more I think this is probably the problem but could it really double in 7 hours.  I'm just going nuts because DH had to ask to work from home because they told me to expect to get the pre e dx and be on complete bedrest and they won't tell me anything or talk to me until my appt tomorrow.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is definitly the problem.  The key is to have the whole 24 hours.  So your number are most likely higher.  I will be sure to tell the doc it is not a full 24 hours.
  • Options
    As pp's said the point of the test is to collect all 24 hours, not just fill the container.  A bunch of ladies on here said they needed two containers.  I came close to needing a second container when I did it last week.  I hate to say it, but I would redo the test to be sure.  You don't want to mess around with pre-e.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"