2nd Trimester
Options

Don't know what I would do. NBR

I was listening to a local radio station this morning and a woman called wanting to find out if her husband was cheating. The DJ's called the husband pretending to be a floral shop saying someone entered him in a drawing to win free roses and he won. The roses had to be delivered to someone so they needed the name of who the roses were going to. The man said to send them to Britney and have the card say I'm so glad I finally met you. The wifes name was Bridget. She was furious. She started cussing him out asking him why he was cheating. He didn't say anything for awhile. Finally the DJ was like come on dude...whats up. He finally told his wife he wasn't cheating, Britney was his 8 year old daughter. His wife and himself had been married for 10 years and had no children. Tongue Tied

Re: Don't know what I would do. NBR

• Options
    but He wasn't cheating...LOL. Some people don't make sense.
  • Options
    OH they do that here on a station too they call it war of the roses...could you imagine finding out that way?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLILBIT1221:
    OH they do that here on a station too they call it war of the roses...could you imagine finding out that way?

That's what it is!

• Options

Haha, we have a War of the Roses, too...it's quite funny - it kept me very entertained while in the car...LOL

That being said - he may not be cheating NOW, but he definitely cheated at some point earlier on in order to have an 8 year old daughter.  What a douchebag.

And obviously, his behaviour has been suspect, otherwise, his wife wouldn't have called the show to do this.  Unless she's a psychopath.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    War of the roses!!!! That's my favorite part of the Kane show! That being said, that's a tough situation. He obviously cheated 2 years into their marriage. I feel like with being married 10 years and if he has had no other indiscretions since then (although how could she be sure) they should try and work things out. Sigh unfortunately, this isn't even the worst War of the Roses I've heard.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagephotojunky050209:

imageLILBIT1221:

That's what it is!

ha-ha that's funny. Yeah it's pretty messed up how much they catch people!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"