Alabama Babies

rec your steam mop

I know there was a discussion about steam mops not too long ago...please recommend yours...I'm thinking of buying one but want to get reviews first...thanks.

Re: rec your steam mop

• I love love love my Shark. It is super easy to use and I really see it working. It's definately think they are work the money!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • I have a Shark too...love it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a question too.  I know this was asked before, but it didn't pertain to me then!  We got our hardwood floors installed last week/weekend.  What do you use to clean them?  Our installers told us absolutely no steam.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the Bissell steam mop and love it.  I only use it on my tile floors though, so no clue about the hardwoods question.  https://www.amazon.com/Bissell-Steam-Hard-Floor-Cleaner-1867-7/dp/B000RPVHZU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1277774869&sr=8-1

It regularly goes on sale for around $60-70 though, especially at Target and on Amazon.com... good luck with your decision!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Rory my mom swears by vinegar and water on her hardwoods.  They always look so good!
  • I've heard the vinegar and water thing too. I have locking laminate floors and it works fine but I don't know about real hardwoods.
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • I have the shark and pre-finished wood floors... I really like it - I do recommend getting the Extra wide attachment if you have a lot of floor space (we do in our kitchen). 
  • I don't have a steam mop yet........but Matt knows I want one.

Rory, I use MopnGlo on my tile and hard wood. I love the smell and the shine.

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have a shark pocket mop and would recommend it.  I do still clean the floors with pine-sol, just not as frequently.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"